Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Lustful Eyes

Poem Lustful Eyes

 

 

 

Lustful eyes transversely scan the scene…

Sight yearns for me undesired

I have the one that I love…

Through the temptations strong

 

Envious lens reflect clear egotistic wants…

My body language disapproves

Conflicting communications in the dance…

Red eyes are jealous as usual

 

Shameless heart targets me…

While I insist on my lover’s lips

Eyes brazenly emerged determined to rule…

In the absence of no subject

 

Aching tears of crocodile proportion…

Hopelessly performing for wholesome fantasy

Tender innocence falsely on display…

Jealous heart about to deservingly break

 

Waltzing indisputably with my other half…

Disco lights jazz above rejoice

Devilish eyes hopelessly departed…

Never to appear imposingly disruptive

 

 

©2006-2021-2023,2024... Dennis Arthur Dames