Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Motivated

Poem Motivated

 

 

 

Radiance of life illuminates once more…

The body’s superior…

And the visions are copasetic

A reason for more time and opportunities…

Motivation’s the fuel for the drive

 

In search of purpose, the daily meal…

Heart’s alive

And energy’s percolating in the grove

No time for sleep when the penetration’s deep…

 

Results along the way, ensure an adequate tank

Disappointments are real and poignant…

Their lessons are appreciated by wisdom

Success depends on my part…

 

I love the feeling of accomplishment

It’s what I long for…

It’s what I aspire to achieve

Each day accompany new challenges…

 

Hurdles for the experienced runner

Never forgetting why I am here…

Playing the role the best I know how

Stimulated about another chance…

Always aiming to realize my best

 

 

 

 

©2003,2004-2023,2024... Dennis A. Dames