Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Thank You!

Thank You

Thank You poem

A Poem of Thanks and Praise


Pleased by your unselfish kindness

...valued memories of great deeds

Thankful heart gloriously rejoices

...in the giving so divine


Thank you for your charitable love

...and your ever-generous hand

Esteemed angel in the rough

...praiseworthy spirit of inspiration


A graceful life of endless rewards

...suitable for the tender-hearted and just

I want to be favorably blessed in that number

...thus, I loyally keep my brothers


Thank you for your virtuous and kindly ways

... I now travel more sincerely in justice

The undying light of humanity

...shines endlessly in our Yahuah-fearing focus


Thank you for your healing help

...and your contageously pious strength

I am positively stronger and motivated

...to firmly and gladly live by your holy example


© 2024 Dennis Arthur Dames
Nassau, NP, The Bahamas